- Website Design
- Website Redesign
- E-commerce Solution
- Web application Development
- Pay Per Click Advertising
- Search Engine Optimisation
Customer TestimonialsOur business is growing rapidly, and the online marketing efforts keep paying off. In fact, the site ranks number one in Google and other major search engines for most relevant keywords, and traffic to our website has grown five-fold since the launch of the SEO campaign. Thank you very much
Tufflift Hoist Pty Ltd
In recent times, Internet boom has created many opportunities for small businesses, corporate businesses and everything in between. Online Marketing has secured its place as the preferred marketing method. Online Marketing now attracts a greater portion of Australia's advertising campaign than any other media type.
Dream Consultancy is an Online marketing Company specializing in developing marketing plan, creating web presence and attracting new customers. Over the years, Dream Consultancy has developed substantial in-house capabilities that support our clients in the running of their online marketing operations. More than just an Online marketing consultancy or web-service reseller, our development team and network infrastructure covers every component of your online marketing strategy, from high-level strategic planning down to the website development and search engine optimisation.
At the beginning of a marketing project, the Dream Consultancy Online Marketing team may implement a number of programs to glean as much as possible about your design or marketing plan prior to implementation. Here are some examples of the types of research our online marketing team may conduct:
- Keyword Research– Our Online marketing experts utilize several tools in order to assess which phrases will bring your website the most traffic, which will offer opportunities to expand market share and which are being overlooked by your competition.
- Website Navigation Roadmap - At the outset of a design or redesign, our online marketing experts map out the recommended site structure from an SEO perspective. This research helps create a website that utilizes the latest techniques in website usability and search engine optimization.
- Competitor Research - Competition research includes search engine rankings and the various elements that affect them, including SEO and linking strategies. Our Online Marketing manager will use these findings to your advantage when creating the marketing plan for your project.
- Website Baseline Research - Our Internet marketing team analyzes the strengths, weaknesses and opportunities associated with your website based upon industry benchmarks for page saturation, inbound links, and age of domain, usability and conversion rate. Historic traffic trends and website statistics are also recorded, if available.
- Demographic Research - If your website analytics software has the capability, our online marketing team will evaluate the demographic profile of website visitors based upon location, channel and platform utilized.
- Paid Advertising Research - Pay-per-click campaigns can make up a large portion of an online marketing budget. Detailed research prior to account creation can help maximize the return on this investment by targeting the most cost-effective keywords to include in the campaign.
- Directory Research - Our directory experts analyze your current internet reach and identify new resources to build traffic to and conversions from your website.
- Online Reputation Research - What are your customers are saying about your company or your product? Online reputation research involves reviewing social media sites so that marketing efforts can capitalize on what your clients like while addressing any issues that may be uncovered by the team.